- Taxation of services shall be governed by law of the Republic of Lithuania
- Services provided by the system (registration, search and communication systems) for interested parties shall be free of charge.
- Services to interested parties using the system shall be provided directly by specialists and the price of services shall be agreed directly between the parties. The prices of works and events shall be indicated by specialists directly.
- Prices specified by specialists shall always be indicated with VAT; however, not less than EUR 1, plus VAT.
- Services provided by the system to specialists shall be charged at the rate of 5% (excl. VAT) from income received by the specialist when using the portal.