- Information available on the portal shall be protected according to legal acts regulating legal protection of intellectual property.
- All intellectual property rights to information available on the portal or to other content of the portal belong to Actus Legale, excluding the cases when information is posted on the portal by its authors. Intellectual property rights to such information shall belong to authors who posted such information.
- Intellectual property rights shall not be transferred to other persons, except for the right granted to access information posted on the website and the right to acquire services or works offered on it by specialists.
- It shall be prohibited to make and use copies of information posted on the website, except for reproduction of information and use of its copies for the purposes provided for on the portal.
- It shall be prohibited to transfer, in any manner or form, either permanently or temporarily, the whole database content or its essential part to another medium.
- It shall be prohibited to make available to the public in any manner the whole database content or its essential part via computer networks (online) or by other means of transmission, as well as to distribute database copies by way of lease, sale, including offering to the public to purchase them, or the targeted advertising of database copies encouraging users to acquire it.
- It shall be prohibited to reproduce software, change it, use for creation of derivative works, restore its conception or composition, or try to find out in any way the source code of the computer software.
- It shall be prohibited to change computer software or use its modified version for the purpose of getting unauthorised access to the offered services.